St John Ambulance WA (St John) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) under the name of The College of Pre-Hospital Care no. 0392 and specialises in the delivery of first aid training here in Western Australia.
- A variety of first aid courses both accredited and non-accredited
- Flexible delivery options: face-to-face and blended
- Relevant, hands on skills and knowledge application
- High quality training and assessment services and resources
- Support and access to external support services appropriate to meeting your needs.
Please take your time to read about the following important topics:
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Support Services
- General Course Information (Course cancellation or transfer, participant identification, prior learning, dress code, etc)
- Participant Handbook (available soon)
- RTO Policies and Standards for RTO's 2015
- Complaints and Appeals
Which type of course were you looking for?
Here in Bunbury and the South West, we offer a range of accredited and non-accredited first aid courses. Our first aid training courses are affordable allowing first aid to be part of everybody's life.
St John accredited courses focus on practical application of theory and skills in a work-related and industry relevant scenario while our non-accredited courses are family and community orientated.
How to enrol
Please complete and sign the Enrolment Form and the Participant Acknowledgement Declaration Form and return by:
- Post: PO Box 374 Dunsborough. WA. 6281.
- In Person: Marri Drive, Dunsborough. WA. 6281.
- Phone: 08 9759 1499